BEMATON ZES 3035 is polycarboxylate ether based, high water reduction, latest generation super plasticizing (increasing concrete plastic properties) concrete admixture, which provides high resistance and early strength, and is improved for concrete industry. The product conforms to requirements of the AZS 221-2006 (TS EN 934-2) standard, Tables 3.1 and 3.2: “High water reduction, latest generation super plasticizing (increasing concrete plastic properties) concrete admixture”, and ASTM CC 494 Type F standard: “high water reduction, latest generation super plasticizing concrete admixture”.
Fields of Application
This concrete admixture can be applied in the following areas:
- Production of pre-cast and prefabricated concrete;
- Production of concrete achieving high resistance within 18-24 hours and 28 days;
- Production of non-disintegrating, Rheodynamic precast (prefabricated, factory manufactured) concrete with fluid viscosity properties.
- Can be applied in production of prefabricated concrete;
- Increases early and ultimate strength of the laid concrete, ultimate tension, high adhesion to steel, as well as impermeability and hardness compared to conventional super plasticizers (Naphthalene sulfonate based substances – NSM and Melamine sulfonate based substances – MSM);
- Improves resistance of concrete to liming and chlorine ions, and to aggressive chemical substances, improves such mechanical characteristics of cooled concrete, as compression and tension;
- Production of Rheoplastic concrete with low risk of disintegration (separation) and spalling, improved operating parameters at low water/cement ratios compared to concretes without admixtures;
- Reduces to minimum the required energy consumption and decreases the period of concrete pouring, setting and hardening, and provides production of prefabricated concrete at lower temperatures, thus increasing energy savings;
- Provides excellent surface of the concrete laid in formwork;
- Does not contain chlorine.
Zero Energy System
Zero Energy System is a complex of latest generation rheodynamic concrete technologies improving the new BEMATON ZES 3035 admixture. This system improves the product quality and operating conditions during production of prefabricated concrete products, reduces energy expenses and provides cost-effective manufacturing process.
Preparation of the mixture. Mix the mineral adhesives (cement, quartz sand, volcanic cinders, slag) with concrete filler till the mixture is entirely homogeneous. Add 50-70% of the required water amount, and then add the BEMATON ZES 3035 product together with the remained amount of water to the mixture. To provide homogeneous composition of BEMATON ZES 3035 mixture, mix it vigorously during 60 seconds or during time period predefined by the laboratory tests.
Chemical mechanism of the latest generation plasticizers reaction. Specific molecular structure of the BEMATON ZES 3035 product accelerates hydration of cement. Fast absorption of the BEMATON ZES 3035 molecules by cement particles facilitates reaction with water thus enhancing the cement particle surface area, simultaneously providing better flow properties. Due to this effect hydration starts earlier, and the cement early expansion provides higher strength.
Compatibility to other admixtures. BEMATON ZES 3035 may be used together with the following materials:
- All grades of cement;
- Self-flow mineral adhesives (quartz sand, volcanic cinders and slag) if required in the cement production process;
- To increase resistance to freezing and melting, it may be used together with the AntiAir 250 air entraining admixture;
- To prevent water vaporization from mixtures in the concrete composition, and to increase the concrete strength in hot climate areas and the areas of high air velocity the product may be used together with corresponding moisture-retaining products, likeMA Kur 100, MA Kur 200 and MA Kur 300;
- The BEMATON ZES 3035 product cannot be used together with FLOTONseries (based on NSM) admixtures.
Composition of product
polycarboxylate ether based
Chlorine concentration in the composition (EN 480-10)
Alkalies concentration in the composition (EN 480-12)
10 kg cans,
200 kg casks,
1000 kg barrels,
Special transport containers
It is recommended to use the product in proportion of 0.8-1.0% of the cement amount. Depending on the concrete type and characteristics, the actual amount of admixture should be defined in based on preliminary laboratory tests.
Shelf Life and Storage Method
BEMATON ZES 3035 should be stored in original packing in the areas with ambient temperature equal to or above +50C. The product stored in unsuitable conditions and exposed to freezing temperatures should be melted at room temperature without adding water, then should be mixed using mechanical methods till it is entirely homogeneous. When mixing compressed air should not be used.
Under required storage conditions, the product may be stored during 12 months from the manufacturing date. The product in open containers may be used during entire storage period provided the cap is kept closed.
- when using the product observe regulations of operational and personnel safety, wear appropriate protective clothing, safety gloves, glasses, and respirators;
- taking into consideration that the product can cause allergic reactions and itch, take care to avoid contact of its components with skin or eyes, otherwise immediately rinse them with large amount of water and wash with soap;
- in case you swallow the product, immediately consult a physician;
- do not keep food in the areas of the product application;
- keep the product away from children;
- do not use the product together with FLOTON series admixtures (based on NSM);
- mix the fine or coarse concrete fillers with mineral adhesives as defined by the results of laboratory tests (cement, quartz sand, volcanic cinders, slag) till the mixture gets completely homogeneous. In case the admixture is added to the dry mixture, it will be absorbed by the mixture and will result in forming irregularities. Even if you add water afterwards to such improper mixture, the required type and characteristics of the concrete will not be achieved. In case it the water is added to the mixture in larger amounts than required this will unbalance the required design factors of the concrete, and the mechanical features of concrete will be deteriorated. Taking into consideration the mentioned above, the concrete admixtures should not be added directly to the dry powder mixture without water;
- in case the BEMATON ZES 3035 concrete admixture is used at ambient temperatures below +150C, it is necessary to adjust the amount of cement with regard to other required conditions (temperature and time period);
- in case the BEMATON ZES 3035 product is mixed with admixtures of other categories, the resulting quality will be poorer. On this reason this admixture should be handled with clean tools and devices only.
Warranty and technical support
- information indicated in technical specifications is based on scientific and experimental data;
- Matanat А company is responsible for the product quality only;
- with the exception of cases of works executed under the supervision of the company specialists, Мatanat А company shall not be liable for any problems occuring due to improper use of the product by other persons;
- the company reserves the right to make changes in its product in consequence of scientific-and-technical development;
- for technical support and/or more information please do not hesitate to contact the Matanat А company!